Tervi Trips

We have amazing array of tours; our team of travel specialists and ardent travellers are here to assist you to explore the world by giving handpicked tours to give you best experience you deserve. If you require only a ticketing service too, get in touch as we deal with over 150 airlines.



  • What does API mean and who do I give this information to?

Advance Passenger Information (API) must be provided to the authorities before you travel. This required information includes your passport details and your contact information. Incorrect or incomplete information may result in your journey being delayed, either at check in or immigration. Hays Travel Ltd cannot accept responsibility for incomplete or inaccurate information and no refunds will be issued if you are unable to travel as a consequence of this.

  • What is an e-ticket?

E-tickets, which has been adopted by most of our suppliers, allow passengers ticketless travel. If the airline you are travelling with uses e-tickets, you will be sent the required information via email within 24 hours of making your booking. Once received, simply print the documentation, as it is required for you to travel.


  • Can I pay online?

Yes, you can make secure online payments by visiting our website. In order to log in, you will need your booking reference number, as well as the surname and date of birth of the lead passenger.


  • How long will it take for my booking confirmation to come through?

Where an email address has been provided, a confirmation email containing your booking summary will be sent to you within 48 hours.


  • When will I receive my tickets?

We issue e-ticket, Information relating to your booking will be sent to you within 48 hours of the booking being made. There are, however, some exceptions. Some low-cost airlines now require boarding cards to be printed before check-in. 

Here are some of the low-cost airlines which this applies to:
Thomson; First Choice; Skytours; Twentys & Falcon.

Balkan Holidays e-tickets are issued within two weeks of departure. Olympic Holidays paper tickets are posted within two weeks of departure (departures within two weeks of booking require a Ticket on Departure or letter of introduction to present upon check-in).

Cosmos do not issue tickets and your invoice is all that is required to travel. When travelling with Easy Jet, you are required to provide your booking reference and boarding card. Jet2 also requires you to provide your booking reference and boarding card prior to travel. Ryanair requires you to print a copy of your boarding pass which is issued within two weeks in advance of departure.

Monarch do not issue tickets and your invoice and reference number are all that is required to travel.


  • Can I request to have my tickets sent to me via post?

The majority of tour operators and airlines now operate ticketless travel. If you are required to have an e-ticket for travel, this will be sent to you via email, however, if you would prefer that we issue this on your behalf, please contact us. If your tour operator supplies paper tickets, these will be posted to you within two weeks of your departure.


  • Are flight meals included?

Most flights provide in-flight meals at no extra cost. Charter airlines provide in-flight meals at an additional cost. If you did not make this purchase at the time of booking and wish to do so, please contact our customer service team for to enquire. Low cost airlines do not offer this facility; however, many will offer a pay-on-board trolley service during your flight.


  • Can I change my hold baggage allowance once I have booked?

The majority of airlines will allow you to increase the amount of luggage you wish to take for an additional fee. This will vary for each individual airline. If you would like to upgrade your hold luggage after booking, please contact our Customer Support Team. If you do exceed your pre-arranged luggage allowance, the airline is within its rights to charge any excess baggage fees.


  • Do I need a passport to fly?

Yes, you need a passport to travel and will be prevented boarding if you do not have one.
Some countries will require you to have a valid passport for 6 months after your return date. This does vary from country to country, and we recommend that you check the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) website for advice for the specific country you are travelling to.
For non-UK passport holders, you will need to contact the embassy or consulate of the country you are travelling to. These contacts can also be found on the FCO website. Your documents will be checked at the departure point for your trip, and if not deemed acceptable, you will be denied travel. So please make sure you check your documentation. If you need to organise a new passport, please allow plenty of processing time before your departure, although you can pay an additional fee to expedite UK passport delivery.


  • Can I take liquids on-board the aircraft?

There are restrictions on what items you are permitted to carry in your hand luggage and hold luggage when boarding aircraft in the UK and most parts of the world.

  • Taking liquids through security

There are restrictions on the amount of liquids you can carry in your hand luggage. If possible, pack liquids in your hold luggage (this is the baggage that you check-in prior to your flight).
If you do take liquids in your hand luggage then:
Liquids must be placed in containers that hold no more than 100ml each. Containers should be placed in a single, transparent, resealable plastic bag measuring approximately 20cm x 20cm. No more than one litre of liquids are to be carried in the plastic bag. The contents must fit comfortably inside the plastic bag so it can be sealed. The plastic bag must not be knotted or tied at the top. Only one plastic bag is to be carried per person and it must be shown at the airport security point prior to boarding your flight.
Containers larger than 100ml (except essential medicines), will not be allowed through the security point, even if they are only part full.
Liquids include:
All drinks, including water, soup and syrups Cosmetics and toiletries, including creams, lotions, oils, perfumes, mascara and lipsticks
Sprays, including shaving foam, hairspray and spray deodorants
Pastes, including toothpaste
Gels, including hair and shower gel
Contact lens solution
Any other solutions and items of similar consistency


  • Cigarette Lighters

You can only carry one cigarette lighter onboard the aircraft and it should be put inside a plastic bag with any liquids you may be carrying. You must keep the cigarette lighter with you throughout the flight. Please note that cigarette lighters cannot be placed inside hold luggage. Download the Civil Aviation Authority’s (CAA) guide for full details of what you can carry in your luggage.
Further information can be found on the Direct Gov website, however, Tervi Trips is not responsible, and accepts no liability, for the content found on the Direct Gov website.


  • Can I take medicine abroad?

If you require prescribed medication for a health condition, you should talk to your GP/Doctor or Practice Nurse about travelling before your holiday, as they will be able tell you if you need to make any special arrangements. You should also always carry your medication in a correctly labelled container as issued by your pharmacist. Try to carry your medication in your hand luggage (airline regulations permitting), with a copy of your prescription. Try and also pack a spare supply of medication in your suitcase or hold luggage where possible, in case you lose your hand luggage. It may be a good idea to travel with a copy of your prescription. Some airlines require a letter from your GP giving details of your medication, as well as the name of the health condition that you require the medication for.


  • Do my children need their own passports?

Yes, children require their own passport to travel abroad. Children’s passports are generally valid for 5 years.
Application forms are available from Post Office branches that offer the Passport Check & Send service, or you can request a form online and it will be sent to you in the post.

  • How can I arrange assistance for my flights?

If special assistance is required, you should notify us at the time of booking. This information will then be passed on to the airline in advance of travel. If you require special assistance but haven’t notified us, please contact customer service.


  • How do I cancel my booking?

A request to cancel a booking must be made in writing by the lead passenger. The best way to do this is by sending an email to customer service. Please make it clear to us if you are looking to cancel the entire booking or whether you would just like to cancel a specific member of your party’s booking. To help us assist you quicker, please include your booking reference number. We will then contact you to advise you of any cancellation charges and seek your consent prior to cancelling. A cancellation invoice can be issued upon request should you require one for insurance purposes.

You don't have permission to register